All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionTheological reflection by women is enriching the encounter of churches across cultural, national and confessional lines by offering a wealth of new perspectives and insights -- sometimes controversial, always challenging. Those undertaking this theological reflection share a commitment to read scripture and Christian tradition in the light of women's experience. Not surprisingly, the theology they are doing is as diverse as the contexts and traditions around the world in which women today live and struggle for survival, justice and wholeness. Such common perspectives and diverse experiences are mirrored in this collection of new essays by some of the most creative women theologians from different countries, cultures and Christian confessions. They offer their assessments of the situation of women and the state of women's theology in their own part of the world, as well as feminist perspectives on such central theological issues as ecclesiology, hermeneutics and homiletics.
- Author BiographyOfelia Ortega was an Executive Secretary in the Lay Participation towards Inclusive Community and the Ecumenical Theological Education streams of the World Council of Churches.
- Author(s)Ofelia Ortega
- PublisherWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Weight270 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.