All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWomentrepreneurs tells inspiring stories of women entrepreneurs in India. These stories, based on material collected through personal interviews, show that the motivation for starting entrepreneurial ventures longer arises from the need to supplement income but increasingly from fulfilling a need for creative expression and individual growth.
- Author BiographyAvinash Kirpal graduated from the University of Oxford in 1962 and then worked at the Tata Administrative Service for about 30 years at various positions including Public Affairs Officer for the Tata group in New Delhi, Corporate Planning Manager for Tata Exports Ltd and Vice-President of Tata International Ltd. Later, he became Secretary General of the World Federation of Trading Associations in Montreal. During the last 10 years, he has been Advisor, Programmes for the Development of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises at the International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi, as well as Editor of IMI's quarterly magazine Interface. At IMI, he carried out several international consultancy assignments in the area of small enterprise development for the Word Bank, the International Finance Corporation, the United Nations Development Program, the International Trade Centre and the International Labour Organization. His writings include The SME and the Export Development Company, published by the International Trade Centre, Geneva, and translated into French and Spanish, of which he is the co-author, as well as articles published in management journals and magazines. His hobbies include travel-he has travelled to more than 60 countries for work and leisure-as well as watching old classic movies.
- Author(s)Avinash Kirpal
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.