Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFew are aware that the actual identity of William Shakespeare, a pseudonym, represents our culture's greatest literary mystery. Even fewer realize that William Shaksper of Stratford-on-Avon, the person aninted by most Professors of English as the Great Playwright, was an uneducated, illiterate businessman who never wrote a single word of prose or poetry. In fact, Will Shakspere was the front man of a conspiracy perpetrated by England's leading politician, Robert Cecil, who, for reasons of greed and power, forced Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford?the true genius playwright?into anymity. The astonishing power of Conventional Wisdom has kept the ruse going since the early 1600s. Outstanding authorship research in the past century, however, has shown convincingly that de Vere was indeed Shakespeare. The best of that research is w assembled in the present anthology series, ?Building the Case for Edward de Vere as Shakespeare.? It's an exciting story, dramatically presenting powerful evidence of murder?of the name of the world's greatest writing genius, Edward de Vere?and substituting a fraudulent impostor.
- Author(s)MD Paul Hemenway Altrocchi
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.