All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter her mother loses her battle to cancer, fifteen-year-old Destiny Moore moves from Chicago to Avalon Cove, a mysterious island in South Carolina. There, she starts a new life working part-time as a magician s assistant and living with her eccentric uncle Fred and his hottie husband, Clark. Destiny is soon befriended by two outcasts, Tasha Gordon and Topher McGentry. She accepts their invitation to accompany them to a place called Wonderland, a former boarding house owned by the enigmatic Adrianna Marveaux. It s there that Destiny meets and falls in love with Dominic, Tasha becomes enamored with Juliet, and Topher gives his heart to Pablo. When Destiny uncovers the reason she and her friends have really been brought to Wonderland, she s faced with the most crucial choice of her life.
- Author BiographyDavid-Matthew Barnes describes himself as a playwright, poet, novelist, filmmaker, actor, dancer, cheerleader, choreographer, director, teacher, and former model...for life. He is the author of over forty stage plays that have been performed in three languages in eight countries. He wrote and directed the feature film Frozen Stars, which received worldwide distribution. His literary work has been featured in over one hundred publications. David-Matthew was the 2008 Emerging Writer in Residence at Penn State where he taught in the English program for one year. Today, he lives in Sacramento, California, where he serves as a director for the Lambda Players theater company and teaches college English classes.
- Author(s)David Matthew-Barnes
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.