CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionConventional methods of charcoal production lose about half the energy in the conversion process. This publication details a carbonization unit which enables both efficient recovery of waste heat and realistic performance predictions to be made for its use in associated processes.
- Author(s)G.R. Breag
- PublisherNatural Resources Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNatural Resources Institute
- Content NoteIll.12figs.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.