All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most current, authoritative and comprehensive book on the entire process of installing wood floors. Wood is the most popular flooring choice among builders and homeowners. Taunton's original wood flooring book has been a bestseller. Wood Flooring is the most authoritative and comprehensive book on the subject, written by a professional wood flooring installer with almost 30 years' experience. This professional-level resource covers every aspect of installing residential wood flooring - from estimating and preparing the job site, through sanding and finishing, to repairs and maintenance. Hardwood floor expert Charles Peterson covers it all in this indispensable guide to the most popular flooring choice around.
- Author BiographyCharles Peterson has been in the hardwood flooring business for 30 years. With a degree in engineering and a passion for hardwood, he is recognised as a flooring expert. Peterson is a master craftsman and a certified National Hardwood Floor Inspector, as well as a technical contributor to a number of magazines, including Fine Homebuilding.
- Author(s)Charles Peterson
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 450 photographs, 50 drawings
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.