Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionWood Technology & Processes is a comprehensive woodworking text for high school that introduces basic and advanced woodworking operations with clear instructions and illustrations. Besides the Woodworker's Handbook, and a four-color presentation of the tools and materials of the woodworker, this edition has a-new section on Advanced Woodworking Techniques, including clamping techniques, router table techniques, face framing, use of the miniature lathe, and step-by-step instructions on how to make various kinds of joints. New projects with detailed step-by-step procedures have been added to the Better Homes and Gardens(R) WOOD(R) Magazine Projects at the back of the book.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1389 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byNorm Abram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.