All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWood for Woodturners (revised edition) is the updated edition of the successful book by Mark Baker catering specifically for the turner. The book describes 50 of the world's most important woods for turning and goes into great detail with regard to physical characteristics, working qualities and availability. Colour photographs throughout illustrate different qualities of grain and figure. An additional 100 woods are considered more briefly. This revised edition is fully updated throughout with new images and a resources section, and it also includes new material on green wood and sustainability.
- Author BiographyMark Baker is Group Editor of GMC Publications' portfolio of woodworking magazines. He has written several books on woodworking and tours and demonstrates around the world.
- Author(s)Mark Baker
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note320 full colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.