All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook provides woodworkers with all they need to kw to create a safe and organised workshop and prepare and employ various tools. It features information on everything from getting the maximum life out of tools to step-by-step instructions on the principles of sanding, finishing, and much more. The trusted contributors include Roger Schroeder, Lora Irish and Jack Kochan. Compiled from the best tips and tricks from the pages of Woodcarving Illustrated , this guidebook provides woodworkers with all they need to kw to create a safe and organised workshop and prepare and employ various tools. Essays and instruction from such trusted contributors as Roger Schroeder, Lora Irish and Jack Kochan share everything about mallets, v-tools and getting the maximum life out of carving tools. Also included are step-by-step instructions explaining the principles of sanding, finishing, gluing, clamping, and much more. The woodcarver's budget is also addressed, in such chapters as 'Poor Man's Dust Collector'.
- Author BiographyWoodcarving Illustrated is a leading how-to magazine for woodcarvers of all skill levels and has a circulation of more than 65,000 readers.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, 149 photographs
- Weight603 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byWoodcarving Illustrated
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.