All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed book on how to carve wooden signs, including how to do gold leaf work, the inspiring results of the work are shown in the book along with instructions and tips.
- Author BiographyDavid Hassell makes his living carving wooden signs and eagles. He lives in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Author(s)David Hassell
- PublisherTiller Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSt. Michaels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiller Publishing,US
- Content Note8 colour photos, 453 b/w photos & 20 line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.