All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWooden puzzles are great projects both for the woodworker who builds them and for the end user who'll derive hours of pleasure trying to solve them. They can be built from scraps of wood with just a few tools that any hobbyist woodworker will have in his or her shop. The key to successful puzzle-making is in maintaining a high level of accuracy so that puzzles go together (and come apart) smoothly and satisfyingly. Meld explains how to build a number of jigs that will allow you to make wooden puzzles to the same exacting tolerances that this master puzzle maker achieves with his collection of classic puzzles.
- Author BiographyA woodworker for over 40 years, Brian Menold began making wooden puzzles in 2009. His beautifully made puzzles are available through his website, Wood Wonders.
- Author(s)Brian Menold
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note30 illustrations, 275 photographs in full colour
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.