All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in full colour, this is the second edition of this highly acclaimed book. Woodland Management is essential reading for anyone with an interest in trees and woodlands, whether they simply enjoy walking in the woods, are considering buying woodland, or wish to gain a greater understanding of the history and management of Britain's woodland. The book begins with a look at how our woodlands have developed and a discussion of the different types of woodland, and then explores, in a n-technical way, all aspects of management.
- Author BiographyOver the last three and a half decades Chris Starr has worked throughout the United Kingdom in education, woodland management and forest policy. He studied forestry at Bangor University and went on to qualify as a Chartered Forester. He taught at the National School of Forestry for over twenty years. In 2010 the Institute of Chartered Foresters awarded Chris their highest honour for services to the profession. He was awarded an OBE for 'Services to British Forestry and Forestry Education' in the 2013 New Year's Honours.
- Author(s)Chris Starr
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note86 colour photographs 37 diagrams
- Weight446 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.