All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $32.51Trending at AU $36.75
- AU $24.04Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $31.85Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $12.01Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $29.60Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $27.89Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $30.09
About this product
- DescriptionThey dream, they wake up every day born to ride on wood and wheels. They are determined in every way. Born in a world, they must preserve for all of the future generations to come. They are the Woodpushers. They are living here in a world of their own. Some may even call it the creation of an amusing and amazing adventure, three boys Zee, Fin, and Van about to fulfill their destiny. They soon learn, the world they knew was t always, the reality they lived. Skating and competing, creating new and old tricks at the great Skatetopia Coliseum has w been halted! Discovering that there is a hidden evil trying to take over and manipulate their fate! In the land of Galwyn there are foot-walkers and fruit-booters, and of course woodpushers. There is a very significant book of all the woodpushers from the beginning of time. It holds the past history of all, and the creation of what will be. It had been stolen. Zee, Fin, and Van make the decision to venture off into the unkwn lands that surround Galwyn. The young woodpushers do t yet kw, what is ahead of them. The unexpected encounters they must face! Through the Slip-n-Siding forest and the Ramp-n-Grinding challenges to retrieve the Book of Writings along with the encounter's of the Gantts. The flying fire breathing creatures. created from a peace of the passed by Birch and Tech who are trying to take control of their destiny. Will the woodpushers survive and save their future or fall prey to the force determined to destroy them? People are waiting to kw. Their once was a spectacular world, where riding the ramps and rails freely were a way of life, where woodpusher live!
- Author(s)K L Novelli
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.