All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Arthur S. Link, Director and Editor of The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, brings his considerable expertise and understanding of Wilson the man and the diplomat to this reexamination of Wilson's handling of foreign affairs. Link explores the ideas, assumptions, and ambitions that guided Wilson's methods of forming policy, and his diplomatic techniques. The author also goes on to consider some of the larger questions concerning Wilson's desire for neutrality, American entry into World War I, and Wilson's fight for American membership in the League of Nations.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Link
- PublisherHarlan Davidson Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWheeling IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarlan Davidson Inc
- Weight198 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.