All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to build your own bed or put a bookshelf together, find out how to tackle your chosen woodwork task with confidence, using this step-by-step guide. Learn how to master the key woodwork techniques, from simple skills to intricate carving, following clear instructions and photographs. Find out how to use hand, power and machine tools and discover the strengths of over 100 different woods. Packed with inspirational and practical craft projects that are easy-to-follow, this is the only book to give you a complete illustrated woodworking course. Perfect for enthusiasts who want to develop their skills and ideal for the beginner, intermediate and advanced woodworkers alike.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2800 colour illustrations
- Weight1940 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.