All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorkshop problems usually can be solved with mathematics, but as this interesting book shows, there's often a -math solution too. In most situations, the savvy craftsman can get the answers either with math or by applying common-sense rules of thumb. This handbook presents both approaches so readers can choose what works best in their particular situation. With this handbook on the bench, readers will enjoy success in the workshop whether or t they are comfortable with mathematics.Hundreds of illustrations guide readers through the solutions to everyday workshop problems. Straightforward writing and a simplified approach to calculations lead readers step-by-step to the answers they need. Dozens of useful tables put essential reference information into this single, easy-to-follow resource. This practical handbook, packed full of facts, formulas and shortcuts, is essential for woodworkers of all skill levels.
- Author(s)Ken Horner
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleWoodworkers' Essential
- Place of PublicationBethel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCambium Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/07/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight707 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.