All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
About this product
- DescriptionSpencer Quinn speaks two languages -- suspense and dog -- fluently. -- Stephen King There is trouble brewing in the Louisiana swamp -- Bowser can smell it. Bowser is a very handsome and only slightly slobbery dog, and he can smell lots of things. Like bacon. And rawhide chews! And the sweat on humans when they're lying. Birdie Gaux, the girl Bowser lives with, also kws something is wrong. It's t just that her grammy's stuffed prize marlin has been stolen. It's the weird rumor that the marlin is linked to a missing treasure. It's the truck that seems to be following Birdie and the bad feeling on the back of her neck. When Birdie and Bowser start digging into the mystery, t even Bowser's powerful sniffer can smell just how menacing the threat is. And when the danger comes straight for Birdie, Bowser kws it up to him to sic 'em.
- Author BiographySpencer Quinn is the author of the New York Times bestselling Chet and Bernie mystery books and the stand-alone novel The Right Side, both for adults. His novels for kids include the New York Times bestselling Bowser and Birdie novel, Woof, and the follow-up Arf, as well as the Edgar Award-nominated Echo Falls series. Spencer lives with his wife, Diana, and dogs, Audrey and Pearl, on Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Spencer Quinn
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width170 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.