Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.39Was:AU $40.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWriting on a computer isn't such a big deal anymore. In fact, today it's the typewriter that gets the double take. Chances are very good that if you're going to write anything, you'll be using a computer with word processing software, and you'll very likely be using a PC with some variation of Windows and Microsoft Word to help you. But Word is such a massive program that does much more than merely process words. Do you really need to kw all the bells and whistles, the command options and the typographical mumbo jumbo? Probably t. If you're like most Word users, all you want to kw is a few answers to some tiny questions. For this, you've found your book. Word 2002 For Dummies will show you the basics of using this dynamic program and have you quickly doing things like *Saving your stuff *Cutting and pasting a block of text *Quickly finding your place in a large document *Aligning paragraphs *Throwing together a quick yet elegant table *Using a document template Remember, there's thing scary about Word. Nothing dangerous. It just may be unfamiliar to you.This guide makes it familiar, providing you with critical information such as *The bare essentials of Word, including moving the cursor, editing text, searching and replacing, marking blocks, and spell checking. *Formatting text ...characters, lines, paragraphs, pages, and entire documents. *Sprucing up your document with borders, shading, tables, columns, and other interesting goobers. *Creating stuff, from letters and envelopes to greeting cards and labels. You don't need to be a techgeek to master the workings of Microsoft Word. But you do need some guidance. Let our informative yet t-too-serious computer guru, Dan Gookin - author of the very first For Dummies book and 80 other computer titles - show you the way.
- Author BiographyDan Gookin is the author of more than 80 computer books, including the 3-million-copy bestseller PCs For Dummies and the first book in the For Dummies series, DOS For Dummies.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.