All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionMy longitudinal study in the last 12 years is seemingly a correlational research study that has involved a myriad of repeated observations of words from all sources, and thereafter I have taken great pains and patience, based on format and methodology, in accumulation of related words and nearby words quantitatively and qualitatively in categories and in lines. Samples of various phrasal uns, phrasal verbs, a phrasal verb is a combination of verb and an adverb, phrasal adjectives and phrasal prepositions and additionally prefixes, suffixes and interfixes, etc. are also available for perusal and reminiscence, and consequently helpful to the acquirement for a repository of words or phrases ever more conveniently and effectively. This Book is published by EHGBooks - A Micropublisher with authorized distribution sales channel over Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyFrank Sit is a multilingual expert. Born and raised in Indonesia, he graduated from the National Taiwan University, and had been active in the promotion of commerce between Indonesia, Taiwan and China and had served as the secretary of International Junior Chamber of Commerce for many years. He realized the importance of the use of English language in international commerce, and the use of prefixes and suffixes has been less than satisfactory. He decided to devote over a decade of his efforts to clarify the usage of suffices and prefixes. As a result, he has developed the most comprehensive dictionary of prefixes and suffixes for linguistic learning in English.
- Author(s)MR Frank Sit
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.