All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable literacy activity book for Key Stage 3 students in Year 7. It seeks to cover the key objectives of the Word Level strand of the National Literacy Strategy framework. There are over 50 pages of photocopiable activities, and minimal teacher preparation is required. Each topic section includes a lesson starter to use with the whole class (an OHP sheet, a handout or cards), a consolidation activity to reinforce the skill, and an extension activity to challenge more able pupils. There are tes for teachers. The text is part of a series in which there is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographyRay and Christine were the authors of Developing Literacy at Key Stages 1 and 2. They have written extensively for secondary level, including Spelling First , Grammar First and Write First (Nelson Thornes), KS3 SATS English (Hodder) and Framework Focus (Letts). Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. He has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy. Christine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight256 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.