All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt's true: building your vocabulary doesn't have to take a long time-and it doesn't have to be boring! In just one month, students can have an impressive number of words in their repertoire, which sets them on a course toward success for the rest of their lives. How? Short, easy-to-understand lessons and fun factoids drawn from popular TV, music, sports, movies, and more make learning new words a pleasure rather than a memorization chore. Most lessons are reinforced by sample questions for students to try on their own, with clear, step-by-step techniques for retaining information used throughout. In just 15 minutes a day, students learn everything they need about: synyms; antonyms; related words and meanings; vocabulary from a variety of subject areas, including language arts, math, social studies, and science; and, how words are often used on standardized tests.
- PublisherLearning Express Llc
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearning Express Llc
- Weight376 g
- Width179 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.