All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Manhattan Prep's high-caliber GRE instructors, the Word Problems GRE Strategy Guide analyzes the GRE's complex math word problems and provides structured frameworks for attacking each question type. Master the art of translating challenging word problems into organized data through a complete review of algebraic translations, ratios, statistics, probability, and more. Each chapter provides comprehensive coverage of the subject matter through rules, strategies, and in-depth examples to help you build confidence and content mastery. In addition, the Guide contains Check Your Skills quizzes as you progress through the material, complete problem sets at the end of every chapter, and mixed drill sets at the end of the book to help you build accuracy and speed. All practice problems include detailed answer explanations written by top-scorers! Purchase of this book includes one year of access to 6 Manhattan Prep online section-adaptive GRE exams.
- Author BiographyThe Manhattan Prep philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep hires fewer than 1 in 10 qualified applicants for its teaching positions, ensuring every instructor has years of experience and a 99th percentile score. So you can trust our books are developed by the very best.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Content Notefigures
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.