All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionA fun inspiring NEW book, Word Search Adult Series Volume 3. <b>Volume 3</b> has lots of interesting topics about every day life, movies, songs of the 60's and 70's, plus vehicles with something to interest everybody. <b>Large Print</b> to make it easier to find words and keep track of your successes. Loads of fun for young and old adults alike. With proven success in delaying the onset of mental aging, word puzzle books are excellent gifts for parents. Not only will they fill in the time enjoyably but exercise their brain, expand their vocabulary and enjoy the topics involved.
- Author BiographyPublisher Kaye Dennan has always been a person who likes to be kept occupied whether at work or play. Over the past several years Kaye has enjoyed using her skills to create word search books for adults and children. Along with these popular topics other activity pages have been added to some of the books as well, such as mazes, Sudoku, puzzles and coloring.
- Author(s)Kaye Dennan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.