All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLovers of sudoku, wordplay, and logic will go wild over this puzzle mash-up. Start solving these 72 word searches just as you would wordoku, by filling in the 9x9 grids so the letters don't repeat in any row, column, or box. When you're done, start searching for and circling all the hidden words with four or more letters. Fans get two puzzles in one, for more fun!
- Author BiographyFrank Longo is a freelance puzzle creator. He has written many books for Sterling, including Master Ninja Sudoku, Beyond Black Belt Sudoku, and Beach Blanket Sudoku, as well as crossword books. He is known for being able to produce Sudoku that are diabolically difficult, yet fair, requiring the solver to use advanced techniques not found in typical newspaper and magazine puzzles. Francis Heaney is a former editor-at-large for Games magazine. His crosswords have appeared in the New York Times, the Onion, the New York Sun, Games, and Newsday, among other publications. Puzzle books he has written for Sterling include Sudoku in Space, Sip & Solve Word Searches, Sit & Solve Quick and Easy Crosswords, Trivial Pursuit Crosswords, and Brain Games for Word Nerds; he is also the author of the humour collection Holy Tango of Literature (Clerisy Press, Emmis Books).
- Author(s)Francis Heaney,Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.