Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWord Structure, provides a complete introduction to morphology, the study of the structure of words. Word Structure: * examines how words work as part of the language system * encourages readers to take an objective and analytic approach * refers to a wealth of languages, including Turkish and Latin, to illustrate points raised * provides clear and succinct summaries at the end of each unit.
- Author BiographyRichard Coates is lecturer at the University of Sussex
- Author(s)Richard Coates
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- Series TitleLanguage Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.