All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone says the English language is changing in this global digital age. Everyone says the generations don't understand each other. Word Up is the complete up-todate Australian guide to where our language is headed. Fascinating, colourful, easy to use and full of surprises. Includes a youth lexicon.
- Author(s)Mark McCrindle
- PublisherHalstead Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBroadway
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHalstead Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.