All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical, hands-on book based around sound SEO techniques specifically applied to WordPress. Each chapter starts with a brief overview of the important concepts then quickly moves into practical step-by-step actions you can take immediately. Throughout the book, you'll get clear instructions and detailed screenshots, so you can see exactly what to do each step of the way. This book is written for anyone using WordPress, ranging from owners of business sites to website developers and blog owners. Any WordPress user who wants to sell products or services, or send out a message to the world will find that getting better rankings in the search engines will help them reach their goal faster. Some prior kwledge of WordPress is expected but prior kwledge of search engine optimization is needed for this book. Readers will get a deeper level of kwledge on how to make their website rank better and attract more visitors.
- Author BiographyMichael David is a programmer, web designer, and search engine optimization consultant with a wide range of expertise in web and search technologies. He is a panel speaker at WebmasterWorld's PubCon educational conferences for web professionals, and a speaker at SCORE, a national non-profit organization that offers business mentoring services to small business entrepreneurs. He is the founder and President of TastyPlacement, a search placement and internet marketing firm based in Austin, Texas.TastyPlacement serves national and local businesses through search marketing, pay-per-click management, website development, content development, and social media strategy. TastyPlacement's clients span a wide range of niches and properties, from national e-Commerce outlets and national brands (MonsterRax, SpiBelt) through photo sharing sites (WreckedExotics.com, ExoticSpotter.com) to businesses in local markets from Hawaii to Maine.
- Author(s)Michael M. David
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight593 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.