All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a letter from the heart, written by Jonathan Chamberlain to his daughter. It is the painful, loving and powerfully written story of a girl who was profoundly disabled and lived for only eight years -- yet who changed the world. She inspired her father to found two charities. Read this book, be moved by it. Let it change your life too.
- Author BiographyJonathan Chamberlain was brought up in Ireland and Hong Kong. After graduating in Social Anthropology at Sussex University, he returned to Hong Kong where he lived for many years as a teacher and writer.
- Author(s)Jonathan Chamberlain
- PublisherBlacksmith Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintBlacksmith Books
- Weight208 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.