All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionWords Alone: The teaching and usage of English in contemporary Ireland provides an honest and informed commentary on how English is taught and used in our schools, on why we follow the curricula that we do, and on which are the most likely directions for change and reform. The range and quality of its contributions will make this volume an enduring source of guidance for anyone concerned with the teaching and usage of English in Ireland.
- PublisherUniversity College Dublin Press
- Date of Publication10/12/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintUniversity College Dublin Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byConor Galvin,Denis Bates,Desmond Swan,Kevin Williams,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.