All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and counsellor Douglas Bloch has developed a daily programme of self-care strategies to enhance ones mood. This book uses the power of daily affirmations to alleviate the painful symptoms of depression, anxiety, addiction, and other mood disorders. Each day includes a self-care lesson, a series of affirmations, and an activity to help transform the lesson into positive action.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS BLOCH is a teacher and counselor who writes and speaks on topics of psychology, healing, and spirituality. He has authored ten books including the inspirational self-help trilogy Words That Heal, Listening to Your Inner Voice, and I Am with You Always. He lives in Portland, Oregon, where he runs support groups for those healing from depression and anxiety.
- Author(s)Douglas Bloch
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Out-of-print date05/11/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width126 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.