All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionYorick Wilks is a central figure in the fields of Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence. This book celebrates Wilks's career from the perspective of his peers in original chapters each of which analyses an aspect of his work and links it to current thinking in that area. This volume forms a two-part set together with Words and Intelligence I: Selected Works by Yorick Wilks, by the same editors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2007
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Brewster,Khurshid Ahmad,Mark Stevenson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.