All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.10
About this product
- DescriptionDeliciously erudite. William Safire, New York Times Magazine A riveting detective story. Chicago Tribune Steven Pinker, author of the landmark bestsellers The Language Instinct, How the Mind Works, and The Blank Slate and one of the world s leading cognitive scientists offers an eye-opening explanation of how human beings learn and use language in Words and Rules. First published in 2000, Words and Rules remains one of Pinker s most provocative and accessible books, illuminating the fascinating relationship between the brain, the mind, and the how language makes us human.
- Author(s)Johnstone Family Professor of Psychology Steven Pinker
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Width133 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byArthur Morey
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time720
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.