CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis bright and attractive book introduces the key concept of learning to use words to support your child's early learning. Using familiar animals, objects and concepts each spread takes a thematic approach to learning. Photographs rather than illustrations help to reinforce their learning and the book takes a flexible approach, asking key questions on each page but with eugh scope to make up questions of your own. There are four titles in the series, Start To Learn. Alphabet, Numbers, Animals and Words.
- Author BiographyToby Reynolds (Author) Toby Reynolds has worked in children's publishing for 20 years. After working for some of the largest UK publishers, he spent many years freelancing in a variety of roles. In 2011 he co-founded Green Android Limited,a children's publishing company. he lives and works from his home in East London. Paul Calver (Author) Paul Calver has been designing and writing books for 25 years. he has designed everything from encyclopaedias, sticker books and non-fiction, to children's novelty books. He co-founded Green Android Limited in 2011 and produces books for publishers all over the world. He lives in South London with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Paul Calver,Toby Reynolds
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleStart to Learn
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width256 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.