All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories and poems, plus a few other items tossed in.
- Author BiographyARNOLD M. BARBAN is Professor Emeritus, The University of Alabama. From 1987 to 2000, he was Professor of Advertising in the Department of Advertising and Public Relations, The University of Alabama, and he served as Chair of the department from 1992 to 1997. Prior to that tenure, he was Professor of Advertising, and Research Professor in the Institute of Communications Research, at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1964-1983). He served as Head of the Department of Advertising from 1977 to 1983. From 1983 to 1987 he was the Jesse H. Jones Centennial Professor of Communication at The University of Texas - Austin. He served as President of the American Academy of Advertising in 1981-82, and was selected by that organization in 1986 as a Fellow. The Academy presented him the Outstanding Teaching Award ( Sandy Award) in 1997. Professor Barban has served on the editorial review boards of the Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising and the Journal of Advertising . He is listed in Who's Who in America. He served four years as a member of the Council of Judges of the Advertising Hall of Fame. Professor Barban has been a consultant to advertisers, advertising agencies, and media organizations, as well as the Department of Defense.
- Author(s)Arnold M Barban,Dr Arnold M Barban
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.