All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe artist must create a spark before he can make a fire. --Auguste Rodin, French sculptorWho better to speak about the creative process than the greatest artists in history? From Georgia O'Keeffe and Ralph Waldo Emerson to Pablo Picasso and Isak Dinesen, Words of Art is a celebration of the craft and the artists who have changed the way we see the world--and influenced how we create.You can't ask Michelangelo how he felt when he first took a step back to look at the statue of David, or what Leonardo da Vinci felt when he began painting the Mona Lisa, but you can read their words and imagine for a moment how these stunning works came to be.
- Author BiographyAdams Media provides helpful, funny, and inspiring books on a wide variety of topics, so no matter who you are, we've got you covered. Our editors are just like you-living, loving, and learning every day. Our personal experiences and expertise in our given book categories allow us to bring you some of the best content on the market-from parenting to relationships, to the paranormal, cooking, and humor-we cover what you care about.
- Author(s)Adams Media
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight179 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.