CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling discouraged? Do you need a weekly shot of rejuvenation? Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged World provides weekly words of hope and encouragement, while at the same time, challenging today's women to go beyond the mediocre in their lives. Fifty-two short, weekly devotionals offer Biblical solutions for the situations and issues women face. Writing with a transparent and down-to-earth style, Terri A. Groh, draws from her own challenges and life experiences to encourage women in their Christian walk. Each devotional provides a challenge at the end, as well as additional space for the reader to journal their thoughts.
- Author BiographyTerri A. Groh has a B.A. in Psychology from Nyack College and also attended the Alliance Theological Seminary, working on her Master's of Divinity. She has been married to her husband, Dan, for 24 years, and is mother to three children, Nathan, Stephen and Emily. She ministers alongside her ordained husband in a church about 70 miles north of New York City. Terri also tutors children with reading difficulties, specializing in the Orton-Gillingham Multisensory method. She has a craft business and loves to read, sew, cook, and write in her spare time. You can read more at Terri's website, www.terrigroh.com.
- Author(s)Terri a Groh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.