Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionWords that we all think, but could never say have w been written for all to enjoy. Thoughts that have pondered us will longer be in question. For these are poems that tell what all have been feeling.
- Author BiographyThe words I write tell little about who I am. Although, for those who wish to know a little more, I was born in Valdosta, GA and raised in Daytona Beach, Fl. Being the only child I finished my first book in the 10th grade then decided not to get it published. The book Words of Love and Hate finished close to the end of my junior year was my second book part of a series of life from being young growing up and listening to everyone around me with their life obstacles.This book Words of Thought and in Motion was finished my senior year. Through it all I have put found that we are go through struggles, but no one seems to get the chance to tell their story. So I tell it for them through poetry everyone can relate too.
- Author(s)Shatara Gifford
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.