All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionA Caribbean woman, Eugenia takes the reader directly to her roots as in Ma, I Remember, and Memoryland. In St. Michael Road, the village road in Tacarigua, on which she grew up, the author recalls growing up in her neighborhood, among her neighbors in those ole time days with ole village time ways, and ole time village architecture. Passionate about life, Eugenia delves into the ups and downs of love, pursuit of dreams, and self-esteem issues, but pauses to spend some serious play time with the children, in the section for the children. Finally, she bids her readers, Adieu, as she takes her leave.and to finally bid her readers in the final section, Adieu. Quietly powerful, each poem in this selection, though light, compels the reader to pause and reflect.
- Author BiographyA.A. Dober wrote Fly Diamonds in 2015. He is the author of Ultimatus: A Gaming Corporation his debut novel, and AmEarth. He lives in Southern California with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Eugenia A Franklin-Springer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byCarlton J Springer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.