All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe journey through life is about more than finding answers...it's about finding perspective. Join professional speaking coach and cancer survivor Mary Anne Dorward on a path of self-discovery and growth. Personal stories, poetry and treasured wisdom gained along her journey convey particular words and meaning that you can take away and apply immediately to your own life. Filled with wisdom, laughter and love, this Handbook of Hope for the seeking soul takes you on the quest for a life of peace and purpose. Words to Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope is your companion in the exploration of the vast frontiers of the heart.
- Author BiographyMary Anne Dorward, PCC, is a speaker, author, coach, award-winning radio host and cancer survivor. Mary Anne is committed to being a positive influence in the lives, organizations and companies she touches through her speaking, coaching and writing. Mary Anne has helped people around the world sharpen their ability to speak both strategically and authentically to their many different audiences - clients, investors, board members, employees and the media. She has coached leaders in the business and the not-for-profit communities to help them both gain visibility and raise millions of dollars. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Mary Anne is also veteran of the National Speakers Association. Mary Anne has addressed hundreds of groups, delivering entertaining, educational and inspirational keynote speeches and workshops both nationally and internationally. She has been a professional actress on stage, television and radio since she was 17. Words to Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope is the first in a series of Words to Thrive By inspirational and motivational books.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Dorward
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.