All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWordsworth, Hemans, and Politics, 1800-1830: Romantic Crises is a study of the political lives of William Wordsworth and Felicia Hemans between 1800 and 1830. Tracing trajectories from the first decade of the nineteenth century to the meeting of the two authors in 1830, Wordsworth, Hemans, and Politics argues that the dominant paradigm for their political thought was that of crisis and presents revisionary readings of major works.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Kim is assistant professor of English at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Benjamin Kim
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransits: Literature, Thought & Culture, 1650-1850
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.