All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWork-based learning is Joe Raelin's unique way of incorporating a number of action strategies-such as action learning, action science, and communities of practice-into a comprehensive framework to help people learn collectively with others. In this thoroughly updated and revised edition, he demonstrates how to engage our reflective powers to challenge those taken-for-granted assumptions that unwittingly hold us back from questioning standard ways of operating. A well-kwn popular author, Joe is an avid student of the many traditions that support work-based learning, so he presents an inclusive model that has wide appeal across disciplines and occupations. He provides readers with the most recent updates in the field, such as his coverage of virtual team learning, portfolios, multisource feedback, critical and global action learning, and changes in educational policy. Whether you're an organizational or college educator, this book will help you make learning accessible to everyone-and even contagious within your organization!
- Author BiographyThe Author Joseph A. Raelin holds the Asa S. Knowles Chair of Practice-Oriented Education at Northeastern University, where he is also the director of the Center for Work and Learning. He is the author of numerous books, including Creating Leaderful Organizations.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Raelin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew and revised ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.