Work Goes Mobile: Nokia's Lessons from the Leading Edge by Vishy Gopalakrishnan, Antti Korhonen, Michael Lattanzi (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the inside story of Nokia's efforts to use mobile capabilities for business benefits. It helps decision makers understand that mobility is a business solution -` and that only by addressing people, processes, and techlogy in a balanced way can they realize significant business benefits. Focusing on the unique aspects of this transition and using Nokia's own experience, this guide prepares organizations for the next transformation in how they do business. It offers a wealth of valuable insights for any organization into how mobility and work can provide a strong source of competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyMichael Lattanzi has spent the majority of his career in creative thought leadership roles, which contributes to his strong ability to sense trends and identify successful business paths. After joining Nokia in 2001, he led the establishment of Nokia's mobility strategy and the development of its mobility master plan. He currently works as a practice manager in Nokia's Enterprise Solutions business group, advising clients on mobility issues ranging from challenges and benefits to how they can develop their own mobility strategy. According to Mr. Lattanzi, The coolest thing about mobility is the sense of freedom it creates-you balance your own work and personal time. He firmly believes that mobility will progressively transform the business world in coming years, and that is why he chose to share his experience in developing mobility strategies by co-authoring Work Goes Mobile. Antti Korhonen has had the privilege of actively participating in Nokia's mobility initiative practically from its inception. He was deeply involved in the initial vision work that precipitated Nokia's decision to develop and implement a comprehensive business mobility strategy at the beginning of the 21st century. Since then, says Mr. Korhonen, It has been quite a journey. Mr. Korhonen has spent eight years at Nokia, working in the Networks and Mobile Phones business groups, the head office, and the IT organization. Most recently, he has been in Singapore running a regional arm of Nokia's Mobility Office. Because he is married with two children (and has one on the way), Mr. Korhonen appreciates the flexibility that business mobility gives him: I can balance my workload, hours, and where I work to get the most out of my work and family life. Vishy Gopalakrishnan is a practice manager in Nokia's Enterprise Solutions business group. Prior to joining Nokia, he worked at Capgemini as the mobility solutions manager for the Americas. His responsibilities included everything from defining the solution portfolio to developing alliance relationships to consulting with clients. His experience at Capgemini includes consulting with Global 1000 organizations across several industry sectors on IT strategy, IT governance, IT operations, and technology architecture. Prior to Capgemini, Vishy worked in Motorola's Cellular Infrastructure Group. Vishy believes that Work Goes Mobile focuses on where mobility can take us in the next few years. But, he adds, we're just at the beginning of a huge transformation in the way we work, play, and live. Mobility, along with other social and technological forces, is leading that transformation. Cover image (c) Creatas.
- Author(s)Antti Korhonen,Michael Lattanzi,Vishy Gopalakrishnan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width181 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.