All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAt long last, sound advice on what to wear to work. Jesse Garza and Joe Lupo, stylists to the stars, reveal their tried and true secrets to looking professional and chic. With questionnaires, hundreds of photos, color swatches, and before-and-after shots, they make it easy for any woman to determine her specific worksonality. Then they tackle the tricky questions: How much skin is too much skin? Is what I'm wearing to work preventing me from getting the position that I want and deserve? Are shorts ever acceptable in the office? (Spoiler alert: they're t.) New grads, women re-entering the workforce, and those growing their careers will find Jesse and Joe's advice indispensable, matter where they workthey'll learn how to project confidence, dress their best, and make that wardrobe work!
- Author BiographyJesse Garza and Joe Lupo are the founders of Visual Therapy Luxury Lifestyle Consulting, based in New York City. Authors of Life in Color, they've been featured in the New York Times; O, The Oprah Magazine; Real Simple; Vanity Fair; Harper's Bazaar; InStyle; and Elle. Lisa Airan, M.D. is a world-renowned cosmetic dermatologist and beauty expert. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jesse Garza,Joe Lupo
- PublisherChronicle Books (CA)
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books (CA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight771 g
- Width230 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byLisa Airan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.