All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionDo we regard our place of work as a prison? Is our place of work where we fulfil God's purpose for our life? Should church leaders consider returning to work? Is full-time ministry a heresy? This book is for every working man, woman and church leader: to challenge what we believe, what we preach,the language that we use and the way we behave, and to help us bring about a change in 'doing church' - where the church supports the workers as well as the workers the church.
- Author BiographyDavid Oliver is Managing Director of Insight Marketing and Associate Director of the Marketing Guild. He runs seminars around the world on negotiation, professional selling skills, and practical marketing.
- Author(s)David Oliver
- PublisherAuthentic Lifestyle
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Lifestyle
- Weight178 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.