All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver feel like you're in the wrong job, maybe even the wrong career? You may be right. But before you make ather move, consider this: your brain is hardwired with a unique combination of 12 different Executive Skills -the cognitive strengths that determine how well you will perform in a particular role. Your strongest and weakest Executive Skills can make the difference between big-time career success and years of disappointment and failure. Work Your Strengths helps you avoid 'trial-and-error' career moves by matching your strengths to the jobs that call on those skills specifically. Based on the authors' two-year study of more than 2000 top-performers at hundreds of organizations of all types, from Fortune 500 companies to nprofits, the book reveals which strengths correlate with success in different jobs. Take a one-time, free online profile to determine your unique strengths and weaknesses and then use that information to identify your ideal career path. Not ready for a move yet? Work Your Strengths can also make a world of difference in the job you're in w. It can help you t only focus on the projects best suited for you but also recognize skills in others and assign tasks accordingly. So whether you're planning a jump to the career of your dreams or just wondering how to make your current job easier and more rewarding, Work Your Strengths gives you the science and the system to find your success.
- Author BiographyChuck Martin is the Chairman and CEO of NFI Research, a top management research firm, and a highly soughtafter speaker. Richard Guare is a neuropsychologist and the Director of the Center for Learning and Attention Disorders. Peg Dawson is a psychologist at the Center for Learning and Attention Disorders. Together they are the authors of Smarts (9780814414071).
- Author(s)Chuck L. Martin,Peg Dawson,Richard Guare
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.