All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionStyle supremo Gok Wan is back to help you build up your perfect capsule wardrobe. The best news is that most of it can come from the clothes you already own! Gok shows you how t to be a slave to your credit card by creating fabulous new looks from the classics you already have. You will love your look without breaking your bank balance. We all want to look and feel great, and clothes are a great way to give you that instant confidence boost. But how can you do this without spending a fortune? Simple! Throw open those closet doors, ransack those rails and let Gok turn your wardrobe war zone into a style sanctuary. In his next book Gok takes you back to basics, showing you how to create the perfect capsule wardrobe that you'll use every day of your life and still look amazing. He'll give you the confidence to create fresh new looks from the classics you already have, showing you the different outfit combinations you can create and how to wear those wardrobe heroes in a new fabulously stylish way. We all kw that a crisp white shirt looks great at the office, but let Gok show you how to dress it down at the weekend for that casual-chic look. By guiding you through each basic in turn, from the little black dress to those comfy jeans, your wardrobe will instantly become more versatile and you'll be able to update your look every season without breaking the bank balance on a whole new set of clothes. Packed with Gok's trademark advice on shopping for your shape, his golden rules and hints on what to avoid, plus insider style tips from celebrities and those in the kw, this book will be your very own one-to-one personal wardrobe-fixing session with Gok. No longer will you fret over what to wear in the morning, r will you spend hours (and loads of cash) traipsing around the shops. Your wardrobe will work for you so you'll enjoy getting ready as much as going out!
- Author BiographyFashion stylist Gok Wan has been in the industry for the best part of a decade. The 32-year-old combines a passion and flair for fashion with his early drama school foundations. Gok studied at London's prestigious Central School of Speech and Drama, but his love of fashion and beauty led him to follow a career firstly in hair and make-up and then in fashion styling. Gok has styled celebrities Bryan Ferry, Blondie, All Saints and Erasure and has worked for some of the world's leading photographers, including Arthur Elgort, Terry O'Neill and John Swannell. He now styles the nation with the prime-time Channel 4 fashion series How to Look Good Naked, Gok's Fashion Fix and Miss Naked Beauty and he is the author of two bestselling books, How to Look Good Naked and How to Dress.
- Author(s)Gok Wan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2015
- Content Note60 col illus
- Weight840 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.