Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging new study, Claire White reveals how representations of work and leisure became the vehicle for anxieties and fantasies about class and alienation, affecting, in turn, the ways in which writers and artists understood their own cultural work.
- Author BiographyClaire White is a Research Fellow at Peterhouse, University of Cambridge, UK. She has published on a range of nineteenth-century French literature in journals such as Romanic Review and Modern Language Review.
- Author(s)Claire White
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Modern European Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.