Work and Organizational Behaviour: Understanding the Workplace by Carolyn Forshaw, John Bratton, Martin Corbett, Militza Callinan, Peter H. Sawchuk (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $189.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered what really motivates people, why bad decisions get made or what the latest blockbuster movie can tell you about leadership? Discover for yourself in this fascinating introduction to organizational behaviour. Written by leading experts, Work and Organizational Behaviour offers great value for money and has already helped thousands of students to develop the skills they need to succeed in their exams, t to mention preparing them for the world of work. The only book to offer a truly balanced and international approach, it ...- Brings the subject to life through case studies, vignettes and links to popular films - Sharpens your critical thinking skills and encourages you to debate - Uses superb illustrations to help you understand important ideas - Gives you a global perspective by including examples from across the world - Gives you FREE access to online learning resources to help you pass your exams, including self-test multiple choice questions, web links, chapter summaries, extra case studies, and lots of advice on essay writing and presentations New features of this fully updated 2nd edition include: - New chapter on organizational culture, plus extra coverage on key areas like work-life balance, identity, emotion, invation and corporate social responsibility - Over 40 new case studies and vignettes, including 'OB and globalization' features focusing international aspects of OB, and 'Work and society' feature focusing on how organizations interact with their environment - Over 50 new chapter research questions to help you find out more about the subject - New chapter structure to fit better with module structures - Extra help for second-language students including vocab checklists and online advice Anuncing the Bratton prize for Organizational Behaviour! Check out www.palgrave.com/business/brattonOB2e/prize for further information
- Author BiographyJOHN BRATTON is Professor of Sociology at Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, Canada. He was the first Director of the Workplace Learning Research Unit at the University of Calgary. In the UK he has served on the faculties of Leeds Business School, the University of Bradford and the Open University. PETER H SAWCHUK is Associate Professor in the Sociology and Equity studies department at the University of Toronto, Canada, and Director of the Centre for the Study of Education& Work. CAROLYN FORSHAW currently works as a communications consultant. She has lectured in professional writing at Thompson Rivers University and has had more than twenty-five years experience in the field in the UK and Canada. MILITZA CALLINAN is a Chartered Psychologist and lectures in organizational behaviour and human resource management at Leeds University Business School, UK, where she is also Programme Director for the MSc Management course. MARTIN CORBETT is a Chartered Psychologist and is Associate Professor of Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Carolyn Forshaw,John Bratton,Martin Corbett,Militza Callinan,Peter H. Sawchuk
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date03/06/2015
- Content Note60 colour illustrations, 45 colour tables, 90 figures
- Weight1376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.