All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionEmployment is changing! Fewer of us have full-time jobs with final salary pensions, and the former assumption that if you studied hard you would get the job of your dreams longer holds. Work It Out! will help you gain the skills, aptitude and confidence to adapt and prosper in this new world of work - whatever your age or background. Rather than devoting all your time to one job - often to the exclusion of other interests - Work It Out! shows you how to find and create individual pieces of work with the help of personal contacts, the internet and other resources, and use these workpieces to build a career. But this book is about far more than the process of working to earn money. It provides a template for making work fit into your life, providing an income and financial security, but also accommodating the needs of your family and relationships, and satisfying your personal ambitions. Let it guide you in creating a life that is truly fulfilling!
- Author BiographyDes McCabe is one of the UK's leading experts on human resource management and workplace training. His expertise in the field of job creation led to him becoming an advisor to the British, Irish, US, Argentinian, Romanian and Albanian governments on employment, social inclusion and training related policy. He received formal recognition of his standing as one of the leading job creation entrepreneurs from 'Europe's 500', one of Europe's most prominent bodies of entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Desmond McCabe
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.