All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to convince people to change their fundamental perception of the world around them from a vision of an impenetrable, amorphous conglomeration, to one made up of individual linear systems, each of which can be improved and perfected. The reader is guided through the process of getting this new vision, and then through the specifics of applying it. It is simple, believable, and mechanical; t mystical or theoretical. The book shows business leaders and professionals how to achieve a positive macro result by looking at their business and work on a micro level -- by analysing and refining each of the systems that are already in place. Readers will learn how to tweak this network of systems to maximise profits, create client loyalty, and develop automous employees. The strategies will also help individuals improve their performance and decrease the stress of being overtaxed or disorganised.
- Author BiographySam Carpenter is a telecommunications professional and business owner, has a background in engineering, management, publishing, and journalism. He lives in Bend, Oregon, with his wife, Linda.
- Author(s)Sam Carpenter
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight542 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.